Thursday, February 11, 2010

Biggest Loser K-FED!

photo courtesy of Splash News!

Okay, people! Can we say THIRSTY? Well, what thirsty means is basically a person that is grasping for attention so much that they are about to dehydrate and die if they don't get any soon. This show is so desperately thirsty that they had to cast Shar Jackson AND Kevin Federline on the same show? They really didn't have to do that, but, it will bring in the ratings. I was fascinated to see what they would do, but how predictable. Shar was basically FORCED to talk about her relationship with Kevin Federline! Who does that? Nevermind, Semi-Reality TV does. Anyway, Shar broke down crying because people are always, "asking about Kevin and Brittney". She is fed up because she says "she was famous too!" HaHa, classic! Do any of you remember Moesha? Well, that is the show she is talking about. She was most famous from that show. Well, let me tell you how this season stacks of for Celebrity fit club! You are not going to believe who else is cast!

It's Mrs. "Pop off" herself! Tanisha from the Bad Girls Club! Do you remember her! She was my absolute fav. She kept those chicks in check at ALL time. They thought they were running something until Tanisha came in the picture and showed them exactly HOW it is run! She did not disappoint on her apperance either. The first thing out of her mouth was that she thought the drill sargent was HOT. *EWW* But to each their own right? She also was the first to full on vomit through the very first work out. That's my Tanish, never fails to disappoint! =-)

Celebrity Fit Club is going to be a really good season this time! I will most def be watching. I know Tanish is going to whoop some butt! I also know that Kevin is going to go back to his fine self. I can't wait to see what Shar is going to look like and Tanish. I hope you guys watch with me! I will update later!

signing off,
iGossipGirlXO *kisses*

No comments: