Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pak-Man a.k.a. Big Reese

Hey you club goers and music lovers! I want to tell you about a New Rapper (to me anyway) who goes by the name of Pak-Man a.k.a. Big Reese. He apparently has been underground (like the underground rappers) for a while now. I just became aware of him this past weekend while I was visiting in Mobile, AL at a Senior Bowl after-party. The venue was nice and there were a lot of people there. I just saw a flyer with my friend and we decided to go. I am glad we did because that concert was great!

The opening act of the live concert performance was Pak-Man.

*sidebar: I wonder why they call him Pak-Man? I wonder why many rappers are called what they are? I mean really? How creative can you be i.e. Gucci Mane, Jeezy (what the..), 50 cent, Eminem, Diddy, P.Diddy, Puf, Puff Daddy (whatever), Jay-Z and on and on. What really is behind those names? Hmmm. Sounds like more gossip that I NEED to investigate right there! Don't worry I am on it! *end sidebar*

Now, when Pak-Man was on stage and the crowd was so hype! He got everyone off their feet. His rap flowed so effortlessly and it was all cohesive. I really admired how he rapped and he didn't seem like he was being fake at all. I like rappers like that! Another rapper that does that is Drake and Boosie. I love them! Then the main performer came on stage and it was WEBBIE! He was awesome too! But this Blog is about Pak-Man. ;0)

After the show, Pak-Man was so cool. He greeted the fans and he seemed genuinely happy to see all the fans supporting him, not arrogant like some other rappers I know! I wish Pak-Man the best in his career and I hope he gets all the support he does deserve. Oh and he has his own entertainment group too:

 Big Reese Entertainment

Signing off,
your girl - iGossipGirl XO *kisses*

No comments: