Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV - Kim Kardashian vs. Kendra Wilkinson

The Super Bowl is over and I honestly do not even know who won. The only thing I paid attention to was the fashion. So, I apologize if you are looking for an article on the Super Bowl. I do not know the first things about football, other than there are some really cute guys with some bangin' physiques. I just want to talk about Kim Kardashian and Kendra Wilkinson and how they are two totally separate style figures.


Trust me; I am no fan of either girl but Kim Kardashian 'KILT' all the other NFL wives and girlfriends style wise. It should be no surprise though because Kim was a professional stylist. "Queen of the closet scene: Kimberly Kardashian shops for the stars--and also sells their discarded duds on eBay." (News & Analysis). She has been a stylist and personal shopper since her early twenties. She has always been fashionable and trendy and always knows how to keep it classy.

All the way at the other end of the spectrum is Kendra Wilkinson. She has always been a tom-boy and never that into fashion. She really just likes to have fun and dress funny. She does make it a point to always show off her "biggest assets" which are her implanted breasts measuring in at a full 34C. She loves to party and she loves to be the center of attention.

So, it is no wonder and no competition who would go home with the trophy of best style for the Super Bowl. Hands down winner is Kim Kardashian. I know that Kendra just had a baby but in every photo she just looks frumpy to me. She can do better than that. You compare and let me know what do you think? Kendra vs. Kim?



No comments: